How To Cancel a booking
Below is a step-by-step guide to explain how you as, a patient can cancel a booking made online. (please note: the practice must have the option to allow cancellations for this to be possible.) This guide assumes bookings have already been made.
1. Navigate to our website www.1stavailable.com.au and click Log-In. Enter your email address and password. If you do not remember your password, click Forgot Password and follow the link to retrieve your password
2. Once you have logged in, click on My Bookings.
3. Under Future Bookings go to the booking you wish to cancel and select cancel. 4. You will see a prompt regarding your request to cancel - select ok to continue.
5. A confirmation of your cancelled booking will appear on the screen.
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at email@example.com
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link.