1. Navigate to www.1stAvailable.com.au and login
2. Scroll down to your appointment book in the Subscribers list and click "Edit Book" from the Action menu
3. Right click on the 'iCal' icon and select 'Copy link location'
4. In iCal, go to the File menu and select 'New calendar subscription'
5. Paste the link into the field and click 'Subscribe'
6. Name the calendar and set the sync to every 5 minutes
7. Select your new calendar from the left hand side menu to view the bookings made via 1stAvailable
If you require 1stAvailable Support, see below:
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at email@example.com
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link