The Non Appointment Messages functionality allows the practice to display a custom message if online appointments are not available. Practices can choose to enable this functionality if they are experiencing internet, server or any other technical difficulties and would like their appointments stopped.
By default, this functionality is disabled and practices can choose the message they want displayed on the bookings page. The below guide shows how to enable/disable this functionality.
1) Navigate to www.1stavailable.com.au and click Login, as shown below.
2) The My Practice page displays all information provided to 1stAvailable. To enable/disable Non-Appointments Message, click on Action and then Edit, as shown below.
3) Navigate half way down the message to the Non Appointments Messages text box. Enter the message you wish to be displayed on the 1stAvailable bookings page. This is what the patients will see when they are trying to make a booking.
4) If online appointments are not available, the below is what the patients will see.
5) To disable this functionality, navigate to your My Practice page and click Action, then click Edit, as discussed above. To disable the functionality, simply delete the content in the text box.
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link.