Booking notes provide the patient with an option to enter any additional information they want communicated to their doctors. By default, this functionality is turned off for new practices, but can easily be turned on. This guide shows how the practice can make this change.
1) Booking notes appear on the appointment confirmation page on our website, as shown below.
2) Anything entered in the notes field will also appear in the patient's email confirmation, as shown below. This information is also captured in the Practice's PMS software.
3) As this functionality is turned OFF by default, practices have the ability to turn these ON.
4) Login to your practice profile on www.1stavailable.com.au as shown below
5) The My Practice page displays all information provided to 1stAvailable. To turn ON notes from your Practice profile page, click on Action and then Edit.
6) For new practices, the Display Booking Notes is unchecked by default. To turn ON this functionality, check the box.
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link.