Below is a step-by-step guide that provides information on managing personal injury claims and private health insurance information while making a booking on the 1stAvailable platform.
1. Navigate to our website www.1stAvailable.com.au.
Click 'Log-In' in the top right corner of the screen, as shown below.
2. Enter your username and password and click 'Log-In'
3. If you would like to make a booking with your favourite practitioner, they are displayed on the main page as soon as you login. Click the link to access a step-by-step instruction guide on how to nominate your favourite practitioner.
4. Click on 'Book Now' to make a booking with your favourite practitioner, as shown below. You can also make a booking with any other doctor by navigating to our main page and selecting the doctor of your choice.
5. On the appointment confirmation, page select whether you are a new or a returning patient.
6. If this appointment is for a Personal Injury, select Yes in the Personal Injury section, as shown below. If you would like to receive a confidential, no-obligation consultation related to your appointment click Yes, as shown below.
7. If this appointment is not for Personal Injury, please click No, as shown below.
8.If you have Private Health Insurance, then click Yes if you would like this information to be included with your appointment details. If you would like to receive a free health insurance evaluation, please click Yes, as shown below.
8. If you do not have Private Insurance, click No as shown below.
9. If you select this option, you will be presented with the option to be contacted by a qualified insurance agent, as shown below. If you click Yes, your details will be shared with a third party.
10. If you do not want your details to be shared with a third party, please click No, as shown below.
11. Once you are satisfied with your responses, click on Confirm Appointment, as shown below.
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable in retrieving your SMS code or your password, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link