The Practice booking management portal provides practices with the functionality to analyse booking data over a period of time. Data can be filtered across the entire practice or for a particular practitioner. Below is a step-by-step guide that provides instructions on how to access this reporting functionality.
1) Navigate to the 1stAvailable website on www.1stavailable.com.au and click 'Log-In'
2) The My Practice page displays all information provided to 1stAvailable. To access the booking management portal, click Action, then Bookings Reports, as shown below.
3) The Bookings Report, as shown below, provides various options by which to extract data. These are:
- Filter by Practitioner
- Filter by Patient
- Filter by Booking State
- Filter between two date ranges
- Export data to a CSV file
4) To generate a bookings report at a practitioner level, type the name of the Practitioner, select a date range, select Booking state and click Search, as shown below.
5) When you click Search, the most relevant data is displayed below, with most recent Appointment displayed at the top.
6) To generate a list of all Cancelled bookings, select the appropriate booking status and the date range, as shown below. Then click search.
7) To generate a bookings report for a particular patient, type the patient's name in the search box, choose a From and a To date, and click search. All relevant booking details are displayed as shown below.
8) To export bookings data to a CSV file, enter the relevant parameters and click Export to CSV, as shown below.
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link.