This is a simple guide relating to our standalone virtual appointment book. The article takes you through how to make appointments available online, the booking process and how bookings populate into the virtual appointment book.
1. Navigate to www.1stAvailable.com.au and login
2. The site will navigate to the 'Team Appointments' page, click on the name of the desired Practitioner
3. Once in the appointment book view, click on any given slot and wait a few seconds for it to turn green, this means it’s now available to be booked online.
4. These slots will now be available online, see below:
5. Please note that you can also bulk add available slots by clicking 'Create Slots', see below:
6. Select a date range and click “Create open slots”, see below:
7. Once your available slots are added, Patients can make bookings via our platform, see below:
8. The booking will then appear in the 1stAvailable appointment book, see below:
9. If you hover over the booking, further detail will appear, see below:
10. If you want to change slot status from available to unavailable then you can click on any given green slot, then select delete, see below:
11. Slots can also be deleted in bulk by clicking "delete slots" on the left hand menu, selecting a date and time range then clicking "delete open slots", see below:
If you require 1stAvailable Support, see below:
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at email@example.com
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link