Below is a step-by-step guide that explains how new users can sign-up for a 1stAvailable Patient account.
1. Navigate to our website, www.1stavailable.com.au and click on Sign-Up
2. Enter your personal details such as Email address and password. Confirm you accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Sign Up.
3. Once an account has been created, you will be asked to enter a mobile number where you will receive an SMS authentication code, as shown below. Enter your mobile number and click Send.
4. On the next page, please enter the code received via SMS and click Authenticate.
5. Once your account has been authenticated, please enter all the remaining details on the following page, as shown below. Once complete, click on Complete Registration.
6. You can now login to your account and make bookings.
7. If you never received an SMS code please refer to this article which will assist with mobile authentication code retrieval.
If you have set up your account and need to amend your Patient details, please refer to this article
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at email@example.com
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link.