Below is a simple guide leading you through the steps to retrieve mobile authentication code and forgotten password.
- Navigate to www.1stavailable.com.au and click on 'Log In' in the top right corner
2. Click ‘Forgot your Password?’
3.To reset Password, enter Username in the text field and click ‘Reset Password’
Upon completion, a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions in your email to reset your password.
4. If you are a patient, and never received an account activation email and your SMS Activation Code please enter Username in the text field and click ‘Resend Activation’
5. You will then be resent an activation code to the registered mobile number.
6. Login to your 1stAvailable account and click on My Account.
7. Click on Authenticate Mobile to authenticate your 1stAvailable account.
8. Enter the code received on your mobile and click Authenticate.
Once confirmed, you will be redirected to the 1stAvailable homepage form where you can make bookings.
If you require assistance from 1stAvailable in retrieving your SMS code or your password, please send us a request via one of the below channels.
1. To request support via phone, please call us on 1300 266 517
2. To request support via email, please write to us at email@example.com
3. To send us a support request via our website, please follow the link